January - What are you doing with your game?
Well my new laptop arrived this morning, so I'll be spending the next couple of days installing all my games again. I've got everything backed up, so I shall be returning to my BACC very soon in Sims 4 and my career creating in Sims 3. Bb2

After a weekend of not feeling 100%, I've managed to get Planet Zoo and Sims 4 installed Mosking  At the moment, playing Sims 4 mod and cc-free because I can't be bothered to update all my mods from the pre-Christmas patch. So I'll slowly add stuff back when I can be bothered.

(01-13-2020, 02:22 PM)MissyHissy Wrote: After a weekend of not feeling 100%, I've managed to get Planet Zoo and Sims 4 installed Mosking  At the moment, playing Sims 4 mod and cc-free because I can't be bothered to update all my mods from the pre-Christmas patch. So I'll slowly add stuff back when I can be bothered.
I'm glad you're feeling better! Sometimes absence from CC makes the heart grow fonder?
I'm downloading a bunch of Hellfrozeover's sims from MTS--I needed townies for my By George challenge. (I want to play history as it could have been, to misquote Kassidy Yates from Deep Space Nine.) I may have a picspam this weekend of everyone in their new duds. (Lady Crabtree-Spencer, of course, will be the Lady Catherine De Bourgh of the neighborhood. Even if she never becomes playable.)
Thank you! At the moment, I'm fed up with mods and CC. The minute I put a mods folder in with updated mods, the household won't load.  Confused  

Ooh, sounds like a fun project!  Heart

Topic Options