Author Topic: Teslandia!  (Read 73 times)

Offline ManuPicasso

• Toddler
Teslandia!
« on: June 11, 2018, 11:22:57 AM »
So, here is my latest:

But finished, dangit! Where's that pic?  :confused:

Better.

A little more details for the non-thumbleweed enthusiasts: Teslandia is a staunchly tropical set of islands with distinct Alien undertones, in what will be a mix of ancient Mayan-like civilization who'd taken various strays  :bear: , with a slew of supernaturals and a lot of Steampunk thrown in for flavor!  :laughing:

Anyway, the world is done, packaged, and uploaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xtv9ljc1m651nj/Teslandia.Sims3Pack/file
The world is naked, no build lots at all (those will come with the save game), but if you want to visit or make it your own, you're welcome! :hug:

Now for the boring (but essential) stuff:
All EPs except ITF
All store worlds, BUT in decrapped mode.

You will also need the ATS conversion from TS4 jungle stuff... Especially the plants, it truly won't look the same without that.
Appart from that, enjoy!  :gift: (I hope)  :wink:

Offline Sita

• Regular +
  • Toddler
Re: Teslandia!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 01:14:36 PM »
gasp. Saw this on Tumblr... there are no words. You've done it again!

It looks vaguely Myst-ish, an very beautiful.

Offline Norn

• Globetrotting Travel Writer
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 01:42:43 PM »
Wow, this looks amazing! Awesome work, so many fantastic ideas!  :love:

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 09:26:56 PM »
That looks insane, but in a good way! I'm in awe of the fact that you made so many themes work together  :love:

Offline samkat

• Regular -
  • Toddler
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 07:41:37 PM »
Looks awesome, Manu! I haven't played in over a month, because of RL problems. First, a Lymes disease scare (luckily my labs came back negative), then issues with my little Cody. He's been having increased weakness in his back legs again. And he's refusing to use his wheelchair - brat! - so, he takes up a lot of my time. But, whatcha going to do, when you love your furbaby and he's having problems?

Anyway, definitely downloading this. I have my LTW sim up to her 3rd career now - she'll be moving to Grey Harbor for it - then out into "out-there spaces," so this world will be perfect for her to visit.

So, thank you for sharing this.

Offline ManuPicasso

• Toddler
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 10:50:53 AM »
Ah, I haven't seen you on Tumbleweed for some time, and was wondering if something was wrong with the fur baby  :dog: .
I'm sorry it's the case.
And yes, of course, he's a bit of a brat!  :wink: Mommy loves  :heart: him, when all is said and done.
I hope RL gives you a break soon. (If it doesn't, you can always torture a few sims, it's always good for morale!  :devil: )

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 02:12:43 PM »
Oh wow, that is so beautiful!
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4