Author Topic: [TS3] Spying on the sims of Northeney  (Read 216 times)

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
[TS3] Spying on the sims of Northeney
« on: April 18, 2018, 12:12:15 PM »

Norn put so much effort in this world, and it is such a lovely place that I HAD to play there ! :heart:
So a month ago, I loaded it and had come up with this :grin: I thought it could be nice to share, as I don't have tumblr.

I will play as I am used to, just following the sims and let them do what they want, if they roll the wish to do something I will help them realize it but they are funnier if I let them in control ! :laughing:

And I have to admit that there was a sim that I really wanted to play : it's Chantal. I feel her potential is limitless ! :laughing:

Chantal is a singer, and was married before. She had a girl from this marriage, and now has a baby, Konrad, with her current boyfriend.

She wanted to go out, so I make her call her older daughter, who is a teen, to look after Konrad.

While waiting for her, she goes upstairs and plays on the computer. :nerd:

Konrad hears his older sister downstairs. The baby-sitter is here !

I added Seraphina to the household so she could take care of Konrad (she lives with her dad, and she's not friend yet with her mum).

I found out at that time that she actually dislike her mum's boyfriend and her half-brother (probably because her mum left her dad for this guy)...
But she's playing with him so maybe she starts to get over this story now. :smile:

Chantal has the schmoozer trait, so I made her compliment Seraphina, because it was weird to let her left the house without even speaking to her daughter.  :grin:
I interpret this as a thank for babysitting Konrad.

Then she texts her boyfriend, Ruprecht, to let him know Seraphina is in the house (he dislike her as well).

"Simgod, how does she always convince me to do that kind of stuff ?" :whew:
Be brave Seraphina, that's what big sisters do ! :laughing:

Ruprecht, who was at work (he's a video game developer) was about to go back home, but decides to wait.
Seraphina and him don't get along, so it might be unpleasant.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 12:49:15 PM by Margot »
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.
So, God saves the bears.🐻

Offline Norn

• Globetrotting Travel Writer
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
Re: [TS3] Spying on the sims of Northeney
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:04:04 PM »
Oh Margot, I don't know what to say! Looking very much forward to seeing more of your adventures in Northeney!  :hug: And I hope you have lots of fun!

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 10:12:34 AM »
I have a lot of fun Norn !! The sims are great, and the island so amazing, it's a delight ! :heart:

I don't remember why, finally Chantal didn't went out... So Seraphina came for nothing :laughing:
Chantal rolled the wish to meet someone through a meeting app on her phone. So she asks this EA pudding face she meets on the app to visit her.

Seraphina is finally not needed, and is hungry. She just gives her little brother milk before leaving.

She could have stayed here for dinner, but I decided to send her do grocery shopping instead and go back to her own home.
At that moment, the doorbell rings.

Chantal's new friend has arrived, so she invites him to come in.
"Oh, she looks like a ghost from my past." he seems to think :laughing: (yeah, sometimes I have dramatic interpretations of their thoughts)

Seraphina meets the Frieds older boy, who is in her class, on her way to the store.

Seraphina is passing by her home and is pleased to bump into her best friend, Nele Kindler, who was waiting for her there.
"What ? You were at your mum's ? That's so stupid, I live in the house just next to her !" :loser:

Seraphina changes her plans (well, I did :grin:) and she goes to the café with her BFF.

I send Ruprecht and Konrad to the grocery store instead (anyway they have nothing to eat at home as well. It's a perfect excuse to look around the landscape and the town. :love:

The grocery store is so cute :heart:

At home, the pudding face left because Register suddenly set him as a bartender, so Chantal takes a juice.
(I wanted her to wait for Ruprecht to come back so they could have dinner together, but she took it when I was distracted by taking pictures... :loser:)
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.

Offline Norn

• Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 10:15:29 PM »
Thank you for these lovely pictures! Well, who would go out when they can have some juice at home alone!  :laughing:

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 04:57:04 PM »
Seconing Norn there, I like Chantal's style  :laughing:

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 10:10:15 AM »
It was love at first sight between Chantal and me :laughing:

So I wanted to know what Seraphina and Nele would do at the café, so I followed them. (I think the kid next to them is the Otmann's girl).

Nele sits right away to the piano, with Seraphina as her audience.

She's not long to join her for a duet though. Yeeaaaaah girls, inject a little fun around !

Seraphina's Dad, Karl Schwarzenegger (I looooooove this last name :laughing:), is at the nectary. The old lady he's talking to is his boss, Else Spahn. She doesn't look like that, but she's the head of the criminal hangout of Northeney.

He wants the Grim Reaper to take her in Hell, and she wants to send him far away in the space on a rocket. I guess they don't really like each other... :confused:

"Art is rubbish ! We should do another traffic instead." Else is a bit tired of Karl complaining about the future of the criminal organization. She just want to have a dinner with a nice glass of red wine.

"And what else would you like to do in Northeney ? Weapons trafficking maybe ?" she asks sarcastically. Karl seems really disappointed. :laughing:

I will not interpret what they are saying here. I think you can figure it out without problems. :grin:

Ah finally time for the wine. :cool:

"I can't tell the difference with the previous one... All those wine taste the same really !"

While Karl is still drinking, his ex-wife Chantal is heading to the same place. What is her business here, and what will happen when they will bump into each other ? :thinking:

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 05:59:19 PM »
Karl Schwarzenegger

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 11:03:08 AM »
“You ?? What are you doing here ?” Karl exclaims, very displeased. “Someone hired me to give you a singing message…” Chantal answers, grinning in advance.

It’s actually Else Spahn, Karl’s boss, who asked Chantal to sing him something nasty. I swear I have nothing to do with this, I just had a random notification saying Else wanted Chantal to sing something to Karl. :laughing: I think it’s because Else and him had an argument just before.

Karl really didn’t expected that. :grin:

Of course, Else's plan works, and he is quite annoyed to hear a song which I suppose, was talking about his stupidity, singed by his ex-wife. :bear:

Quick done, well done. Time to collect the cash. Thanks Else ! :cool:

“Bye, looser !” :bear:

At home, Ruprecht and Konrad are back.

And it’s bedtime.

Ruprecht eats macaroni with his cheese supply.

Chantal has still work to do. She goes to a club. Yes she changed, because she’s a diva ! :wink:

And she changes again… I've got a second notification saying that Else wanted Chantal to sing a love song to her husband. I suppose she liked the work she has done with Karl, so she also asked her to do more. :thinking:

I'm warning you guys, the song dance Chantal is going to do is epic. :laughing: We'll see that next time !

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2018, 07:18:09 PM »
I think that I might love Chantal  :laughing: Oh my god, she cracked me up!

Offline Norn

• Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2018, 08:57:21 AM »
Haha, what a change of programme :D Looking forward to that - might be the next Island Hymn  :clown: