Author Topic: April 18 - What are you doing with your game?  (Read 40 times)

Online Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
April 18 - What are you doing with your game?
« on: April 16, 2018, 04:33:20 PM »
So apparently it's April and I didn't notice  :laughing:

I'm still battling my Enekjaer save and going back and forth between 3 and 4 (with a little bit of 2 now)  :smile:

Online Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
Re: April 18 - What are you doing with your game?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:35:24 PM »
Webby's last post in the February post  :smile: just so we can continue on in the April one.

I have re-installed TS3 on my computer.  It's true! And here are the things I noticed right away:

1) It takes waaay too long to re-decorate a house or re-style a sim when you have a framming colour wheel and all the patterns in the world to choose from  :grin:
2) I no longer like the thin, spiky look of TS3 hair.  :laughing:
3) I'd forgotten all the annoying things that happen, like the mail person not being able to deliver the mail because a newspaper is lying in front of the mail box, all the stuff that happens when you first move a family in (weather stone, transporter, llama idiot), the ice cream truck creeper dude hanging out just down the block...  :scared:

As a result of point #1 above, I have only played for just over a day with my family. After such a long time away and in TS4, everything is weird-but-familiar, from the sound effects to the UI to the animations. LOL!

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
Re: April 18 - What are you doing with your game?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 06:18:18 PM »
all the stuff that happens when you first move a family in (weather stone, transporter, llama idiot)

Aaaah that's so true...
I'm french and I try to improve my english, sorry for the mistakes.