Author Topic: [All] Pets  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
Re: [All] Pets
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 06:06:46 PM »
Have you a raccoon as a pet ????
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.
So, God saves the bears.🐻

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2018, 06:22:12 PM »
I do, although in TS4's infinite lazy wisdom, raccoons are technically cats and foxes are dogs  :bear:

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2018, 10:15:17 AM »
Racoons do make different noises than cats, though, don't they? Gosh I love the asshole racoon so much!
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2018, 08:15:47 PM »
They do, but you can set them to have cat voices. Shakey had a cat voice by default. I had to rectify that.

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2018, 12:58:21 PM »
That's still quite cool :grin: (Although I'm sure it's possible with a mod in TS3).

Cornell Riffin has a horse since a few months, and I found him at the horse ranch this week.

He's super sweet with his pets. He's the one with the higher number of pets in all games (1 horse, 1 dog, 3 cats, and his wife wants another dog...)

He's still working on his equitation skills :laughing:

But he manages to do something good after a while. I am proud of you Cornell :grin:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 03:50:40 PM by Margot »
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.
So, God saves the bears.🐻

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2018, 09:55:58 AM »
That is a beautiful horse!
Also, LOL at the random grandpa fairy just cassually standing there  :laughing:
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2018, 08:16:03 PM »
Wow lots of cute pictures here :)

Here is Marie Lenz' Cat:

Here is my toddler in Sims 4 talking with a really cute dog in the park, because her parents did not give her enough attention. (I was playing a challenge were I was only allowed to play one Sim of the family and that Sim was the toddler)

I am not sure if the last one counts as cows are not really pets, but I love them:

Offline spoonsthings

• Master of Tutorial
  • Global Moderator
  • Child
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2018, 09:32:42 PM »
Is the cow using davidmont's Jersey cow overlay?

I love cows... in fact, I would rather have had cows in TS3 than horses. I mean, I suppose we do have them, but it's like TS4 babies (before toddlers), it's lame that they're tied to the object.

I still like that you can HAVE raccoons in the household, even if they have to be cats. Though this raises some horrible possibilities of raccoons reproducing with cats?
My downloads at ModTheSims

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2018, 06:20:46 AM »
Maybe someone will make a racoon too some day. With all the sliders we already have it might already be possible but I am rubbish at those things. As for the breeding thing: No because you could set up Nraas Storyprogression Castes that forbid racoons to breed with anything other than other racoons. then they shouldn't. But since the bredding interaction is tied to that dog house and there are nearly always routing problems my pets never have litters on their own anyway. They did that a lot smarter in Sims 4, I love how the pets are in heat for some time.

I also hate the cows tied to the object, especially since that objects makes no sense (what on earth is that open fence supposed to do?).
Those are the cows I am using:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=530922
I have a crate with milk in the barn and my Sims are allowed to take some out if they took care of the cows. I also gave them the untrained trait so that Sims won't ride them and I set the exercise motive to static in nraas storyprogression so that they don't gallop around all the time, because that looks weird with cows.

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2018, 07:15:15 PM »
You have TS4, Kitty  :scared: ? You kept that one quiet  :grin: Your toddler is adorable...if needing a good bath  :laughing:

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2018, 11:03:50 AM »
There is not much to tell about my Sims 4 game, because that is the longest save I played and it was fun for two days.. Because of the way gpoing to Community lots is handled I can only play it when I am only playing one Sim, which I turned into a challenge, which was quite fun, because the parents were useless and my toddler had to go to the park to hug dogs to get her social up. Zerbus Mods make it a lot better so I could accompany her to school and later to work, but there is so many bugs and inconsistencies in that game.. I definitely prefer Sims 3.
I do have pictures of those 2 days though and it was quite fun, I might make a Thread about that.