Author Topic: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
Re: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »
Thank you girls, I'm so glad you enjoyed it ! It's a lot of fun to share too :grin:

Here is the next part of August in Margaloosa !

During the time all his family is at the ranch, Tommy has a talk with Lydie. She is worried about him going to University in September, without her. He tries to reassure her, saying that he will come back for some weekends, and she can visit him too ! 
Lydie feels better, and she invites Tommy to spend the night to her home.
They have some silly time, before Monia thinks she really needs to tell him something, and that can’t wait until she wears clothes apparently. :loser: Tommy is a bit shocked. You are not seeing your girlfriend's mother in leopard underwear everyday I guess...

She does some housework before relaxing by playing darts. Lydie uses her parent’s TV once Monia leaves the house for a meeting at the school.
Bad news : Monia is fired. :scared: The problem : she doesn’t have an education diploma. :crying: Pauline, you could show a bit more support to your colleague (well, ex now…).

Monia is really angry. How can they fire her like that ? She did a pretty good job at the school in the science class, even without any diploma ! :angry:
But once she’s back home, she feels really sad. What will she do, now ? :sad:
She tries to find comfort in front of an old movie, reminding her when she was young…
Lydie, who was outside with her little brother, doesn’t seem to have a great time either. :blank:
Anastase is the only one enjoying his afternoon ! :tongue: Stop flirting with Li when your wife is having a hard time, silly ! :scared: Plus, Toma is looking at you !
Yes, watching the squirrels in her garden is better. :whew:

Monia decides to treat herself having a massage, Lydie writes some nasty comments on forums like she always does, and Anastase is visiting Marise Lindet for a chess play.
“Ha ! What will you do after this one, mh ?” he asks, proud of his last move. :smug:
“Who do you think I am ? You can’t beat me at strategic games, I was enrolled in the army before you were born. Checkmate !”  :grin:
“Oh crap, not again !” :scared:

Monia feels better after being pampered. (Look at Yaguel, playing ball with a tourist :grin:)
She takes a nap at home, while Anastase who is back too after being crashed at chess by Marise, takes a shower.
Lydie is cooking tofu-sushis for everyone, but doesn’t want to eat with her parents. Aaah, teenagers…  :whew:
Monia thanks her by washing the dishes.

For once, Anastase is also taking part in housework too ! He washes the hedgehog's cage and put his son to bed. Nice Anastase ! :cool:
Lydie enjoys her free time by fishing in the graveyard. She wanted to learn it for a long time, but her parents never take her when they are going on sundays, so she’s trying alone.

What happens at the Parott’s house ? I don’t know when Damaris got pregnant, so I check on her often because I never know when the baby will pop out. :grin: She has started her pregnancy’s leave, so she spend most of her day watching TV or relaxing in the hot tub.
Kanoa is taking care of his parrott (the only living spirit he takes care of…), and starts tormenting his pregnant girlfriend again… :loser:

But this time she’s in a good mood ! Then she’s playing with the raccoon, while Kanoa takes off his clothes before entering the hot tub. Poor Hailey, living just in the house near him... :grin:
Damaris seems to think it's too quiet and find him to pick a fight. Ah, and I who started to think it could be a nice evening for both of them for a change… :whew: Kanoa couldn’t care less : it’s his turn to play with the raccoon.

They are living close to the center of the town, so Damaris goes for a walk. She gives advice to her friend, Chantrelle, about the clothes she can wear for Marise and Jamal’s wedding. She wonders if the baby will be born at that time. :thinking:
Damaris is hungry. Chantrelle doesn’t want to let her take her blood, so she senses someone outside and her vampire instincts start to show up. :devil:

She bites the poor Leonard, but the first shock passed, he seems to like that ? :thinking:
Damaris wants to be sure he will no remember this, so she uses her psychic powers on him. If I remember well, Leonard and her are friends since then :grin: (my sims like being bite by vampires...).
Back home, she goes straight to bed (in the future baby room, as she and Kanoa don’t sleep together since their disagreement :brokenheart:). Having the stomach full of blood always make her asleep. Kanoa is still playing with the raccoon. :grin:

For his bachelor party, Jamal Duprez has invited some friends to the ranch. Monia shows up with her boy, Larry, and Cruz Martingale uses the champagne in a questionable way upon the future groom. Jamal’s guests seem to have fun. Jérôme Diamond dance like crazy, before stripping (too much champagne already ? :thinking:) and… what an interesting underwear…
Jamal wanted to Léonard to taste the champagne, when the police arrives. :scared:

Oh, a stripper ! The men are amazed by her show… :smug:
Romano decides to tells a ghost story, and this is the end of the bachelor party which was finally boring.

Next update, we will see the Martingales !! I really like them and I’m excited to share some facts about them with you because we didn’t have seen them a lot for now in my story thread !
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 04:38:52 PM by Margot »
I'm french and I try to improve my english, sorry for the mistakes.

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2017, 04:48:37 PM »
 :laughing: :grin: :laughing: Your Sims are very crazy :cool:

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2017, 11:30:34 AM »
Oh a stripper!

on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline Norn

• Globetrotting Travel Writer
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2017, 12:44:35 PM »
Haha, poor Tommy! So much happening in your town!  :silly:

Offline Acquiresimoleons

• Mother of Bears
  • Regular +
  • Child
  • Also called Raven
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »
 :laughing: Monia, scarring your possible future son in law with your leopard print undies.  I feel bad she got fired though!
TS3 storyteller and probably a weirdo. Likes fire, bears, magic and werewolves.

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2017, 09:29:23 PM »
Yeah, I feel for Tommy too guys :laughing:

Let’s focused this update on the Martingale family (you can click on the pink words to be redirected on my gallery thread where I have a post with more details about their story).

When Oriole comes back from work, it’s often early in the morning (she's working at the criminal hideout :ninja:), so Enrico is awake. She can greet him and play with him before getting a coffee or going to sleep. Enrico likes when his aunt, Alouette, makes him cross the wall with her to give him breakfast ! :ghost:
"I'm not joking now.  Where's my food auntie ?" :blank:
Alouette plays the perfect aunt and bakes waffles.

Then it was time for greeting her brother-in-law with some « BOOOO !! »  :devil:. She even follows him outside where he was about to take care of the horse.
“Can’t you just leave me alone, you sticky ghost ??? You be better to not behave badly during my birthday party, or I will lock you in your grave again !!” :angry:
The guests are arriving at the Martingales' ranch. Cruz is celebrating his 50, so this is a big party ! :party:

Alouette drinks calmly a cup of coffee (she doesn’t want to be lock in her grave :grin:). While Cruz is talking with Chantrelle Riffin, Maisy is flirting with Jamal Duprez  :nottalking:. Marise, Jamal’s fiancee, is taking a picture as a proof. “We will talk about this at home.” she must thinks.
Um-Oh, you are in trouble Jamal ! :scared: Gavin and Hailey Pinkerton are flirting too (I don’t know why this one is under her werewolf form… :whew:).
Bill Vipalet is here too, and brought Carina, his more or less girlfriend with him. She enjoys the party so far, and dance with Bertram Bedlington ! :smile:

Then Carina goes outside for talking to Cruz and congratulates him about the party, lefting Oriole dancing alone. She loves dancing so much, she can’t resist it.
Oh, Maisy and Jamal seems to be at a more reasonable distance from each other now :grin:.
While his girlfriend is talking to Cruz, Bill meets Alegra, Oriole’s horse. :goodbye:
Oh, but it seems he brings Anaël along too ! :goodbye: Anaël is not fond of parties and being in the middle of a crowd, so he found a peaceful area where he can watch squirrels. Jazlyn, as serious as always, is raking the leaves :loser:. Bill is leaving, Becky needs to rest I guess. He lets Anaël here, with Carina.
Ah, Alouette couldn’t resist haunting someone, I guess. :loser: “Good, you choose my best friend instead of me this time. Brilliant.” says Cruz:whew:

Hello girls ! :goodbye: Hailey and Yaguel came with their mother, Maisy. Florian sneaked into the party (I supposed he couldn’t resist, as he’s a party animal :grin:).
“Yeaaaah girls, party time, party tiiiiime !!!” :party: “Errr, I am in the middle of a fight ? Yeah ? Okay, I will having fun somewhere else then…” :sweating:
Outside, more flirt with Chantrelle and her boyfriend, Florentin Huguet. :girl:
Alegra is eating in the kitchen garden, before Carina comes for petting her. Then Alegra choose to sniffing Yaguel, who came joining Florian after fighting with her older sister.

Playing in the leaves Jazlyn is raking, or watching squirrels. Oriole is back on the dancefloor with Maisy, while Cruz is playing some guitar to entertain his guests. :music:
Yaguel has dinner near her aunt, Gracie Riffin, and Carina is chatting with Cruz again. They are getting along very well ! :cool: Bertram is looking at them like if he wants another dance with her :laughing: He tricks Marise Lindet instead, with his fairy powers.

She doesn’t like the joke at all, and tells him right away. Oriole will going to work soon, so she’s kissing her husband. Marise tries to warm herself with her fiance's help.
“Hey Hailey, could you please stop destroying my furniture ?” :whew:
She does. Instead she choose to read and talking to Jamal. Alouette didn’t show up a lot during the party. Maybe Cruz scared her :grin:.
And we had an unexpected guest after the party was over.

Back from work, Oriole takes a cup of coffee. She thought everyone was asleep, but her sister proves her that it wasn’t the case :laughing: She thinks she needs more coffee to survive this day… She takes care of her horse, which is calm and never scares her from behind at least :grin:.
Aren’t they the cutest together ? :hug: Then she goes say hello and feeding her son, when Cruz came into the room too. “We need to do something about your sister. I know she’s helping a lot with Enrico, but it can’t be that way forever. I will just turn crazy with her in the house.” :dizzy:

“BOOO !”  :devil:   “JUST GO IN HELL, YOU *¤!§@°# GHOST !!!!”
Alouette just plays like nothing happened with Enrico, and Oriole knows perfectly how to help Cruz getting rid of all this stress. :grin:
Alegra is eating the newspaper. And this is an usual morning in the Martingales' house. :silly:
After bathing her nephew, Alouette is playing some chess, and has lunch with her little sister. Cruz joins them, ignoring her sister-in-law, who does the same thing on her side.

Oriole is dancing again, forgetting to looking after her son :grin:. Then she goes finding her husband, working in his office. She tells him goodbye before going to work. That probably the sweetest thing about them. :heart:
Cruz put Enrico to bed, and then takes a bath to relax. Alouette for once, doesn’t haunt him and goes finding Alegra in the stable.

Next morning, Alouette gives Enrico breakfast, like often, and Cruz heads for work. Oriole comes back from work and is starving.
Then she takes Alegra for a nice ride in the countryside.

:flower:

Back home she brush her horse, when Alouette is reharsing for a speech she has to give at school.
Oriole sleeps a bit before going to wake up her son from his nap, but ewww, he really needs to bath. :poo:

Cruz has some work to do, before spending some time with his son. “Oh, you smell good ! I was lucky I didn’t come earlier !” :wink:
Alouette is heading up to the Riffins’ house. Tommy has commissioned her a painting (she’s really good at painting), for his 18th birthday which is very soon, so she came for deliver it.
She shows him how she plays guitar then. Vanessa is watching too.
Always in the Riffin family, Chantrelle has called Oriole for a training session at the gym.

Cruz is enjoying his evening alone at home. He makes himself salad, put Enrico to bed, and read a book calmly in the living. No baby screaming, no radio on for dancing, no §%*µ!@ ghost scaring him from behind… Like in heaven. :angel:
Next morning is a busy morning. Oriole needs to do some chores, and then decides she deserve some dancing time. But her mummy duty is calling her : Enrico needs to be changed ! :poo:

Once she’s off from work, Alouette head directly back home (without even a glare to Dina, the firefighter who is arguing with a tourist). She enjoying the afternoon’s end by reading in the courtyard.  :flower:
Oriole says goodbye to Alegra, before taking her car. She has a plane waiting for her. We will see her in the next update in China !

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:24:16 AM by Margot »

Offline Acquiresimoleons

• Mother of Bears
  • Regular +
  • Child
  • Also called Raven
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2017, 10:57:30 PM »
That ghost   :laughing: :laughing:
TS3 storyteller and probably a weirdo. Likes fire, bears, magic and werewolves.

Offline Norn

• Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2017, 03:32:41 PM »
Oriole taking her car? Or someone else's? You never know with the town kleptomaniac :D

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2017, 05:24:19 PM »
Oriole taking her car? Or someone else's? You never know with the town kleptomaniac :D
You killed me  :laughing: :laughing: (This is actually her car, but bought with the money she earned by selling things she stoled so... :grin:)

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2017, 07:32:52 AM »
I hope she takes her poor husband with her, to get him away from her sister^^

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2017, 11:18:23 AM »
I hope she takes her poor husband with her, to get him away from her sister^^
Unfortunetaly, Cruz had to stay at home :laughing:

Oriole just arrived in China ! She has to meet some people here (for work purpose), but she hopes having time for visiting a bit too (and stealing some treasures of course :devil:). She meets one of her contact here, which whispering in her ears a secret spring where she should go, known only by Chinese people. On her way, Oriole meets a man with a towel around his waist, so she guesses she’s heading in the right direction. :confused:
After walking and flying some time in the mountain, she finds the beautiful spring her contact told her.

She spends her evening is the historical city, where she tries some local meals and does a bit of shopping (or robbery, one is always related to the other with Oriole. :sshh:)
She visits the temple (it’s supposed to be closed at this time of the night, but which thief cares about a close door anyway ? :grin:) and finds some treasure. What a prolific evening ! The next morning she asks a neighbour for an interesting place to go.

The woman indicates her the dragon cave, which was a mystic and old place. Oriole runs to it !
She discovers a hidden door in the stone (being a thief helps with that kind of thing I guess :thinking:), but once in the hidden temple, she doesn’t find anything interesting to bring back home. Seems that others thieves found it before her. She has a last contact to see before the end of her travel, so she comes back in town.

“That was a great pleasure to exchange informations with you.” said the old contact to her. “If you have some more time here, can I suggest you a beautiful point of view to see the landscape ?”
The road the old man gave her is actually quite long, and Oriole takes the entire afternoon heading to the point of view.

She even discovers some old artefact, but they are broken. No utility to bring this back home. She eventually arrives to the temple. :whew:
It worth it to walk so much, the view is amazing, especially during the sunset.

She feels so tiny into the wild. Can you find her on this picture ? :grin:
She stops to the old man house to thank him for the advice.
What with that face, don’t you enjoy your last dinner, Oriole ? :thinking:

It’s late, and she’s coming back to the bacecamp. She needs a good sleep, the trip to come back in Margaloosa is long. :sleeping2:
Before taking a taxi to the airport, Oriole visits the neighbor. She heard he has a little horse born recently. “Am I afraid you can’t take this horse with you in the plane, Madam. Even if you steal him.” :blank:

“I’m sorry, I can’t take you with me. I would love it, though. You don’t fit in my pocket, anyway.” :sad:
To comfort herself, she has a ride with the mother horse.
Back home, Oriole find the house almost empty. Cruz is outside, observing the squirrels in the field. She finds back her son, and makes him dinner.

“Ah, I missed you honey, but there’s things I didn’t miss, and poop was one of them.” :poo:
She's going to see how is Alegra, her beloved horse.  :hug:
Cruz comes to help her with the hay, and tells her what Enrico did during the time she wasn't there. Then he eventually tells her about the squirrels, because I saw her watching them a bit later.

Everybody is asleep : it’s time to shake her body ! :grin: She’s still dancing while drinking her coffee !
“HELLO !!!!” :ghost: I bet you  didn’t missed that either, right Oriole ? :laughing:
4am is a perfect timing to clean the kitchen.

In the morning, Alouette plays with Enrico. « If you hit this note, it makes much noise, so you will upset daddy more. Yeah, like that, good job sweetheart ! » :angel:
Cruz is enjoying his peaceful morning next to his exhausted wife, without having a clue about his sister-in-law teaching his son how to make him crazy... :silly:
“Yeah, I really need you to repair my computer as soon as possible. It’s the only way I found to temporarily forget that my sister-in-law is living under the same roof as me. This is a matter of life or death, litterally.” :bomb:
Cruz choose to visit the Riffins' house, since is computer is still broken. Alone with Alouette for several days, he really needs a break I think !  :laughing:

In the end, Oriole trip wasn't as productive as she expected, but she had a nice experience ! :cool:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:23:16 AM by Margot »

Offline Norn

• Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2017, 12:06:00 PM »
It's good that she is a fairy so her wing's glow will make it easier to find her! Even if it wasn't that productive it still looks like she had a great trip :)
Lol @ Alouette teaching Enrico the right notes! Haha, what a mean idea!   :laughing:

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »
Yes I think she actually had fun, Norn ! :grin:

It's the end of the summer in Margaloosa. :sun:

Today is a big day. The entire Riffin family celebrates Tommy’s 18 birthday at Chantrelle’s house :cake:. Even the pets are here ! Chantrelle’s house is actually a house owned by the family, Maisy is busy by hosting the party for her only son.
The Sterns brothers are here of course. They both are dating Riffins girls, and they are good friends of Tommy anyway.
Yaguel doesn’t understand that today is the good occasion to be nice with her older brother… :loser:

Maisy is cooking salmon at the barbecue for all her guests.  :cool:
Tommy is really not please by her sister’s attitude to him.
Gracie is inside, testing Chantrelle’s guitar. Her husband Cornell had taught her how to play, he’s a good player.
Hailey tells her aunt about the new comic she just read (she’s a nerd :nerd:), and then it’s time to eat ! You can say hi to Bella ! :dog:

Mmmh, salmon is so delicious, especially if it’s cooked by Maisy ! She shared the passion of cooking with her deceased husband, who was a famous chief. :sad:
Ah, are you happy finally Yaguel ? I didn’t saw you smile since you came back from Isla Paradisio ! :whew:
Maisy thanks Gracie for kindly tidy up the dishes. And it’s time for presents ! :gift: Tommy is excited !

Hailey loves animals, and she takes the occasion to pet Eclipse, Cornell’s horse. Inside the house, Tommy takes revenge over Yaguel by throwing a potion he made (his mum is teaching him alchemy, even if he’s not a wizard). Yaguel doesn’t know what is it, and she doesn’t seem confident.
Her face becomes inexpressive. “Well done Tommy, she’s broken now.” comments Cornell :blank:. Léopol seems scared, he doesn't want that Tommy throws a potion to him. :grin:

Florentin decides to give Gracie some flowers for an unknown reason :thinking:. For the remembering, it’s not her birthday, she’s not pregnant, and they are not married together (Gracie is married with Cornell, and Florentin is in a relationship with Chantrelle). Maybe it’s for congratulates her for her promotion at the hospital ?
If Carole looks at it with a nice glare, Chantrelle doesn’t seems to be pleased. She helped setting the party, she could have deserved some flowers too ! :flower:
She was about to give Tommy his present, a painting she has painted especially for the occasion. :gift: Yaguel wonders why she doesn’t have one too. It’s not your birthday, sweetie !

She decides to have some time alone, with a drink. :drinks: Lydie autonomously keeps her company, she’s a nice friend. :cool:
Maisy too wonders why Gracie is the only one receiving flowers.
[
“My turn to offer you a gift !” says proudly Hailey to her little brother (I don’t remember what is it honestly).
Then she go back to Eclipse, giving her some fruits.

Léopol gift is a private concert ! Tommy is talking about his music with Florentin, his uncle. Bella, near Sandro, is listening carefully. Léopol is usually good with a guitar, but I wonder if Carole and Maisy really enjoy it ! :laughing: Look at their face ! :laughing:
« Come on, buddy ! I will kick your ass outside with a ball fight ! » :angry: says Yaguel to her brother. Seems that the potion he throw to her has no longer effect.
Cornell and Gracie are dancing over Léopol music, at least they like it ! :music: Vanessa takes a drink outside with Lydie. :drinks:

Eclipse loves the field where is located Chantrelle’s house. Cornell’s garden is way more tiny.
Yaguel takes each opportunity of hitting her brother :devil: Chantrelle and Florian plays a water fight, and Hailey is right in the middle of the battlefield.
Be careful not being hit, honey. Florian has an excellent avoiding skill ! :cool:

Little flirt inside. Lydie always had a weird fascination about Vanessa and Léopol relationship :confused:. It’s not the first time I see her staring at them like that, it’s a bit creepy. Then she’s disturbed by the pets who are sourrounding her. :dog:
Sandro is upset, nobody’s paying attention to him :angry:. He’s not cuddled, and is hungry, so he goes outside to scream his frustration.
But daddy’s never far away, isn't he?  :smile:
Maisy needs a break. She’s a party animal, but didn’t find the time to test her own drinks, do you believe that ? :scared:

Chantrelle’s house is just next to the festival lot, and there’s fireworks today, so everybody goes to the park. Carole has a panic attack, what if the fireworks are dangerous and someone is hurt ? :scared: Hailey's wondering what happens to her.
Tommy has the insane trait, so he's freaking out without specific reason when his friend, Florian, is coming to talk to him. :silly:
But it was for a high five. "Your birthday party is awesome, man !" :party:
Bella is comforting Carole, good dog :hug:
Yaguel, it's not the right time to start a hot dog contest ! The fireworks are about to start ! :scared:

The fireworks begin ! Don’t forget to cover your ears or you will be deaf by the noise :wink:
Hailey and Maisy are so happy to see fireworks ! It is so pretty (I took a lot of pictures :grin:)

Yaguel missed the beginning, trying to win the hotdog contest. But Cyril was the best... :win:
Oh, Cornell is upset because the firework he set up didn’t work. :laughing:

It starts raining, but it’s the final explosion !
The rain broke Carole's firework, she’s extremely deceived too. Everybody starts heading back home because of the weather. :raining:

All the Riffins fit magically in Tommy's car (actually, Maisy gave him her car as a birthday present, he will need one once he will be in St Claire for university, and she doesn’t use it often  anyway, she prefers her flying vaccum.)
Gracie is taking Hailey, because she lives on her way, and Lydie too as she’s living in the same street as her.

It’s late, but Maisy is offering presents to her daughters even if their birthday was  a while ago. Vanessa gets a motorbike (she’s a dardevil, and plus her sisters go to school on broomsticks, so I wanted her to have something cooler than Tommy’s bike… :loser:). Maisy has ordered magic wands for her witch daughters. They are more powerful than the previous one, and Yaguel tries hers right away on Tommy. She has to take revenge of the potion he throw at her earlier that day. :devil:
« Oh ! It works very well ! » :grin:
Well, happy birthday Tommy ! :laughing:

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:13:23 AM by Margot »

Offline Norn

• Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2018, 04:25:33 PM »
Tommy is not really grown up even with turning 18, is he :) Throwing a potion on his sister! (Well, she got her revenge in the end.) But what a lovely firework! Awesome party!  :gift: :party:

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2018, 12:59:15 PM »
Hahaha good for Yaguel! That should teach him  :grin:

I love Hailey and Maisy's reactions to the fireworks  :smile: A great update as always  :heart: