Author Topic: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
Re: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2018, 11:01:40 PM »
I have one thing to say...

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2018, 06:02:31 PM »
I just love the fairy-vampire couple, hoping for the baby to get born, before the grandma dies  :laughing:
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2018, 10:34:46 AM »
Poor man just wants SOMEONE to have a nice heel at the wedding, darn these old folks and their insistence on comfortable footwear.
What the point of marrying if you can't even wear decent heels, really :laughing:

I just love the fairy-vampire couple, hoping for the baby to get born, before the grandma dies  :laughing:
You are going to be served Tito, more fairy-vampire couple :grin:

So during the last update, we ended with Kanoa and Damaris, who were wondering when their baby will be born. I have checked their household frequently because I've lost track of Damaris'  pregnancy for real, so I didn’t know when will be the end. :loser:

Kanoa always plays with his parrot. It could be nice if he would clean this area as well, but no, apparently I shouldn’t ask too much… :blank: The days are still beautiful in this September month, so he reads the newspaper on his balcony.
His other hobby is to relax in his hot tub. Naked. :bear: Poor Hailey Riffin, whose windows offer view right there… :vomit:

Damaris was in a hospital doing a checkup. Nothing new : doctors can’t tell when she will have her baby. They can only check if she stays healthy enough. So she goes shopping.
After giving a call, Kanoa goes to bed. He’s in the criminal career, so he’s working at nights. :sleeping2:

Damaris comes back home after her shopping.
At least, someone here is paying attention to feed the parrot.

Damaris has the snob trait. She’s often watching herself in the mirror, and she has a lot of products in the bathroom. She decides to relax watching TV.
But, ouch ! The baby kicks really harder this time. And then she realizes something… “Oh.My.God. He’s not actually kicking.” :scared:

So much sparkles ! :stars: Meet Ashton Bedlington guys ! :party: Damaris didn't went to the hospital, I wonder why... They do it autonomously usually.
“Oh dear, you should have stayed inside more if you that upset to be born !” With milk, it’s much better Damaris, isn’t it ? :wink:

She puts the newborn to bed, and feed herself with a fresh blood juice. Kanoa wonders what is all this noise about in his house. Damn, he was sleeping so well ! :Yawn2:
“Weird, I probably dreamed, I was sure I heard baby screams…” he says once he checked downstairs. :confused: “Weeeeell, actually…” starts Damaris. “Shhhh ! Listen ! It has started again ! You can hear it too, right ? I’m not becoming mad ?” :silly:

“It’s because the baby is born ! He’s in his room upstair.” tells Damaris with a very happy smile. “Seriously ? And you didn’t wake me up ??” exclaims Kanoa. “I was a bit BUSY being in labour ! It’s not my fault if it took you ages to woke up !” :angry:
After Damaris got angry at him and left the room, Kanoa makes himself dinner. He never cooks usually, so I was a bit shocked. Then he surprised me again, when he came to find Damaris in the bathroom to kiss her.

“Do you think it will be that easy to make up ?” she says, still angry. Well, yeah, after gazing stars together, she seems to have forgiven him. :confused:
They still sleep in separate rooms, so when Damaris goes to bed in the room she shares with her baby, she surprises Kanoa cuddling him. “And you are even a fairy !" he says to the baby. "Will your wings be yellow, like daddy's ?”
Who are you, and what have you done of the Kanoa Parrott we know ???? :scared:

Note : Kanoa and Damaris relationship is very low at the moment. They are arguing very often, and don’t interact nicely enough to compensate (Kanoa is often mean to her, so when he tries to be nice she’s already upset and rejects him.) I was super shocked when he found her to kiss her. I think they are not even in a romantic relationship anymore (not even romantic interest). The reason why I’m don’t make them split for real, is because they still have romantic wishes towards each other sometimes, and that because when people are in a relationship, it’s not always bright and shiny. Damaris is clearly upset by him, but she still wants to marry him. We’ll see what will happen in the future.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:00:18 AM by Margot »
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.
So, God saves the bears.🐻

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2018, 08:37:57 AM »
So is the baby a vampire or a fairy?

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2018, 08:59:20 AM »
It's a fairy :smile: I wrote a line for Kanoa at the end when he's cuddling him, I guess it's not obvious so I edited it.
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.
So, God saves the bears.🐻

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2018, 09:55:23 PM »
Congratulations Kanoa and Damaris! They seem to be at a very make or break point in their relationship though :sad: Hopefully things will be okay.

Poor Hailey too  :laughing: