Author Topic: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
Re: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2018, 11:59:39 AM »
But luckily nothing happened, must have been the protective anti-shark hot dogs^^
:laughing: :laughing: I love you Snow !! :laughing:
Jians bathtub pictures are even better than the singing one!
You think so ? :grin: I'm glad you enjoyed them :tongue:
At least you know why the boys always serve hot dogs for breakfast - it runs in the family!
Those hot dogs will stay as a strong point for these holidays ! :laughing:

This morning, Jian cooks waffles for breakfast. All the guys eat together, but that ends up with Léopol  punished like a 6 years old boy :laughing: (I actually messed up with my traveler settings : I moved the family from the basecamp to the houseboat, but it seems that this action autonomously change the hometown... So they were considerated as inhabitants of Isla Paradiso, and the boys were supposed to go to school. I cancelled the interaction, so he was actually scolded for skipping school.)
Florian is so sweet, giving a hug to his brother to cheer him up. :hug:

They go windsurfing.
Excepted Léopol, who is still angry at his father for having punished him. He stays on the sand.

Jian and Florian visits the art gallery the next day. It is quite famous, there’s even people taking pictures. Jian wonders if this kind of statue could fit in his library at home. :thinking:
Léopol is still angry and prefers going by himself to the swimming-pool. But everything doesn’t go according to plan. :grin:

The holidays in Isla Paradiso are almost finished. Jian seems very proud of his waffle recipe because he makes them again. The boys wake up later, and like often, Léopol shares his incomprehension about the technologies that his brother loves so much. “More importantly, who will clean the table now that Dad has broken the dishwasher ?” :thinking:
Then, they visits the communal garden, known to be very pretty. :flower:

They are invited to a party by someone Jian has met at the festival. Jian helps their hostess by making some drinks. But when Léopol happily starts to make one for himself, Jian gets angry and reminds him that he’s not allowed to drink alcohol anymore. “You are attracted by alcohol like flies are attracted by :poo:
“Should we go back to the gym tomorrow ?” asks Florian, always motivated to exercise. Léopol, who can’t drink :wink:, listens the music played by a guest, and then joins Mrs La Rosa to eat his favorite meal.

“The music down there is not bad, but that could be better. I also don’t dislike meat, but autumn salad is definitively the best !”
Don’t turn around Léo, or you will get mad because your brother unlike you can drink freely ! :laughing:
Jian thanks Mrs La Rosa for her good cooking. Florian enjoys  the music his brother plays, and then decides to have fun in another way, by throwing eggs at the neighbours door. :loser:

Florian is caught red handed by the proprietor. Sadly, her husband is a policeman :scared:. Ooooops.  He drives Florian back home, with a scold.
Rafaela doesn’t seems to like Jian very much :laughing: Léopol starts to be tired, and Mrs La Rosa wants to waking him up by scaring him from behind. I have to say that she doesn't have a high opinion of him... :bear:

“You know Dad, you should not complain about people not inviting you back to their parties if you do that each time...”  :loser: And this is finally their last day in Isla Paradiso.
They go back to do windsurfing, and this time Léopol gives it a try as well. After their session, Florian and Jian share their thoughts about their least favorite arcade games while waiting for Léopol to change.

Léopol is super happy. “The guy of the rental said I’ve done well !” he says proudly. “Dad, can we go out to a nice place ? This is our last day !” asks Florian. His dad is cursing him in his head to suggest that in front of Léopol, who's way too excited by the idea of  drinking cocktails again... :drinks:
They go to the coziest club in town, and of course Florian has to dance. Léopol, not drunk yet, tells a story about his birthday, early in the summer. “Florian organized a party for me at home with all our friends sleeping there. And for his birthday, we camped at the beach…” Jian thinks that's really complicated to be a parent. :whew:

“Hey, is this the only club in town ? Yeah ? Oh…” :blank: Florian, friendly as always, shares some gossips with a man  before insulting him when he learned he's working at the police station. (he's still angry about being arrested the other night I guess :grin:) “Dad, I just realized we didn’t even went fishing…”
“…or watch a sunset !” During that time, Florian had calm down, and is now busy to talk about his family to his new friend. Léopol is drunk, and mean again, to Jian displeasure.

Fortunately they are able to have a calm conversation about their common likes : comics and music !
"But I still think arcade games are boring !" Yeah, yeah, we all know that now Léopol, you can change the subject... :whew: Florian can finally talk about his favorite thing too : computers !
And don't ask me how their holidays ended on the boat, with a local artist and Jian playing naked... It was a total fail, I don't want to talk about it :laughing:

Everyone is finally back in St Claire. Florian had totally forgotten in which state they left the house : it's horrifying ! :scared: Jian couldn't care less. "Have you caught some little bugs like a good cat while I was away ?" "Meowwww" (Nope, but I killed your plants after peeing in it.) :cat: Léopol can play electric guitar again ! :music:
Florian gives a call to his best friend. "Hey dude, I'm back. Can you lend me this CD we talked about before I have to go back in Margaloosa ?" "But what are you talking about ? There's nothing complicated, you don't seem to know but we are NEIGHBOURS !" :angry:

“Yeah we could eventually meet at the gym before I leave.” “What ? You’ve been to a classic concert ? Sorry for you dude.” Jian joins his son for a duet ! :cool:
And then, thanks simGod, he finally cleans a bit the house. It was time to do it, I think ! :whew: Léopol helps a bit with the trash, nobody likes that honey :grin:

Then, he treats himself with pancakes. “Does it cost a lot of money to have a housekeeper ?” asks Jian :thinking:. “I don’t know. But Mum has a dead one who does my bed every morning, that’s pretty cool.”
Speaking of Ameline, while her sons are away, she has secretly started works in her stable, to make a studio, so Florian could have his own room ! :cool:

This is the end of the Sterns brothers holidays ! It was a bit long, and next we should get back to Margaloosa for the start of the school year :smile:
But don't worry, you will see Jian again, I'm working on it :laughing:
I'm french and I try to improve my english, sorry for the mistakes.

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2018, 07:50:05 PM »
That is a great update! Looks like they had a great stay on Isla Paradiso.
I chuckled at the eggs xD TEENAGERS!
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »
Yes Tito, teenager interactions can be fun :grin:

Summer comes to an end in Margaloosa. I spotted Martin Bonté helping Anaël Vipalet to learn rollerblade, Li Lo chatting with Etienne Vadelle (she tries to flirt with all the men she sees, but Etienne is quite blind related to that matter… :grin: Without mentionning that I suspect him to have an eye on Li's housemate, Toma Cornet :sshh:)
And a funny fact, Cruz Martingale and Alouette Bird, who HATES each other (you can remember this here) sharing a car to go I-don’t-know-where with baby Enrico.
The elixir shop is also often visited by the surnatural people of the town. Hailey Pinkerton (werewolf) is studying alchemy (she has problems with her bees…), and Maisy Riffin (witch) is relaxing near the fire while Oriole Martingale is chuckling on her own.

As it’s almost the time to start again school, I wanted to play with the Vipalets because Anaël is a child (Becky is still a toddler). Bill has bought a beautiful brand new sofa, after Zazie Riffin destroyed the previous one :wink: He receives a call from Chantrelle Riffin. He invites her to come for dinner this week.
Anaël asks for a bedtime story, while Becky plays gently in her room. Eika, the good doggy, is watching after Anaël's bike before going to sleep in the guest room.

Anaël is dreaming about the school :grin:. “Nnnnh… already time to wake up ?” :yawn:
Bill is ready to start again with his busy schedule ! First, he's searching for the dog to feed her. “I need to buy dog food, she’s such a heavy eater !”

Anaël takes juice for breakfast. He’s very neat and always cleans behind him. (although he doesn’t even have the neat trait… :confused:)
While waiting for his father to be ready, he feed his clownfish. He’s usually riding his bike to go to school but it’s raining so Bill is driving him. Anaël runs inside because he doesn't want to be late. Mrs Bird, his teacher, is a ghost, so it's scarier to be scolded.

Bill goes to work. Eika does what all old dogs do when their master are out of the house : sleeping on the couch. :sleeping:
Thankfully, the Rebekah Hospital and Research Facility is just across the road so it’s really easy for Bill to pick up Anaël from school. He is waiting for him while checking simnews on his cellphone :phone:

Anaël is done. Time to go back home. Bill is relaxing a bit reading the newspaper.
Becky is a big girl, and has mastered potty training ! :party: Anaël is a really serious boy, so he has started his homeworks, but Eika is asking for attention. Seems that everybody is a bit tired today.

He's still thinking about his scary teacher :laughing:. As the day is falling down, Bill comes out to tell Anaël to finish his homeworks…
... under Bonehilda supervision. Then he’s going to bed for a nap before dinner. Yes Eika, good girl :dog:

Bill gives Becky some food before having a nap as well. Eika is happily running in the garden, giving company to Bonehilda who rakes the leaves.
Bill has to wake up to put his daughter to bed. Then he goes downstairs to eat something, and scolds Eika who is noisy. 

Anaël was waken up by his father to eat something. He wanted a juice,  but Bill steals it so he takes yogurt with fruits instead. He's such a good boy ! :hug:
Bill make sure the dog has enough food before heading to bed for real. Don’t worry Anaël, you didn't forget to wash the dishes, it’s okay :laughing: Bonehilda checks that Becky is sleeping well.

Then she plays hopscotch, but loses. So she goes back raking the leaves. With Eika (this dog can’t stay alone :grin:). The next morning, Anaël is first one to wake up.
He should dress up, but prefers to go downstairs to watch TV. Eika is curious about this, but lose interest quite quickly to wake up her master.

No need of alarm o’clock with this dog around. :grin:
Becky is also awake. So they all join Anaël downstairs for having breakfast.

While the Vipalets are taking their first meal of the day together like the cute family they are, let’s see what Jamal Duprez is doing.
He has an appointment with the stylist for his wedding outfit.

They talk a long time about the shoes. Even Kanoa Parrott, a good friend of his fiancee, comes to give his point of view.
“Do I need something for my hair ?” :thinking: “Well, it depends if you want to look like this at your wedding...” I don't know how you should take this Jamal :laughing: Once he’s done, he has a chat with Aurore, the tattoo artist which is a good friend of him (which is funny, because Jamal has absolutely no tattoo…) before going back home.

Bill also is back from work. Anaël was in the City Hall for a school visit.
He takes a bath at home to relax, and of course Eika has to come watching him. :grin: Bill gives a call to Marise Lindet to catch up with her. They were good friend before, but life has been busy for both of them so they weren't able to see each other in a while.

Eika sticks Anaël tonight. He’s not pleased by all this attention. :laughing:
He’s scolding her, but in the same time seems happy ? :thinking: My boy, you are a bit weird… He goes in his little sister’s room to read. At least, SHE is not jumping on him (not yet…). Bill is doing some maintenance in the house before Chantrelle Riffin is coming.

To follow...

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2018, 09:17:50 AM »
I love how he feeds the dog, while the kid is standing there, starving  :laughing:
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2018, 11:29:30 AM »
I didn't thought about that :laughing: Your point of view always make me laugh Tito :laughing:

Offline Norn

• Globetrotting Travel Writer
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2018, 08:48:42 AM »
Lol, the cat! And I'M sure high heels are the most appropriate shoes for him to wear at his wedding...  :laughing: Good that they didn't choose them in the end.

I love how you make up their conversations from their thought bubbles :)

Online Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2018, 07:54:29 PM »
Of course Eika loves Bonehilda, she must look delicious  :bear:

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2018, 11:44:39 AM »
I love how you make up their conversations from their thought bubbles :)
Thank you Norn, I am happy that you enjoy my interpretations :laughing:

Of course Eika loves Bonehilda, she must look delicious  :bear:
:laughing: :laughing: Alex you are so right, I will use this comment right away and for the future !! :laughing:

After having some nice feedback and thought about it a little, I will try to make the posts shorter and put less pictures on one collage. I hope it will be less "crowdy" and easier to read this way ! You can tell me if you prefer like this :smile:

Eika is veeeeery energetic tonight. After making a hole in the garden, she’s making Anaël fall again. I think he would prefer having a green plant instead of a dog who follows him in the bathroom and jumps on him at every occasion. :thinking: 
At that moment, the doorbell rings. Thankfully, Bonehilda is about to feed Becky because Bill is busy with Eika. She’s covered with dust so he gives her a bath.

It’s Anaël who welcomes Chantrelle Riffin, coming to have dinner. Bill has to take a shower (you can hardly give a bath to a dog and stay clean). Anaël who is usually a shy boy, seems to get along very well with Chantrelle. :smile:
Bill makes a quick but yummy dinner. “The fish is fresh and comes from Northeney. There's no comparison in taste !” :nerd: he says. Then, it’s bedtime for his little Becky.
(Note : I can't help but notice that sims take more time to make cheese macaronis than sushi... for me it's the opposite :confused:)

Chantrelle shares some gossips with Anaël before he goes to bed. “This boy really likes you. I am relieved to see him laughing like that.” says Bill. It gives Chantrelle an idea. :ligthbulb:
“You could send him to me. I can teach him some music. It could help him express himself. ” she offers while Eika is dreaming about chicken on the couch. Beware, Bonehilda, don't get too close to her ! :devil:

"Once he will know how to play, he might be able to join a band and open up a bit more. So, what do you think ?" she asks. “It could be a good thing. It worth a try.” agrees Bill.
“Anyway, I admire you to raise him, and with a toddler at your age.” she adds. Chantrelle loves working with kids and teaching them music, but she feels tired just by looking at Bill ! :whew:

Just a quick peek at Jazlyn just because :grin: Autumn has begun, so the fire station is calmer now, so she has time to joke with her teammates ! :smile:
And between the maintenance of the firetruck and the fire alarm, she can even plays babyfoot ! :cool:

At home her pets are slowly getting acquainted with each other. But the rest will be short : a dark and ominous cloud is appearing over the criminal hideout.
The alarm rings ! Everybody rushes into the firetruck and they drive to the spot.

Those scammers and thieves have played with a unknown machine and have done something wrong. :scared: They are in danger, and even if they are from the wrong side, it’s Jazlyn's duty to save them.
Of course, she’s doing it successfully. She’s called at the City Hall to be rewarded for her courage. It's so good to finally come back home with your pets. :hug:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:22:31 AM by Margot »

Offline Norn

• Globetrotting Travel Writer
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2018, 04:17:05 PM »
Fish from Northeney...  :heart:

What a cute idea to teach him some music to help overcome his shyness!