Author Topic: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories  (Read 4831 times)

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
Re: [TS3] Margaloosa sim-stories
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2018, 09:37:11 AM »
Thanks Alex and Norn :hug: I am happy you enjoyed it !

Tommy is not really grown up even with turning 18, is he :)
No, I think I messed up and let him age before that... But I wanted a big party for his 18 years old. That's a huge step. :grin:

I was missing Jazlyn, so I wanted to play her. :hug:
She’s the head of the firestation, and summers in Margaloosa are dry and propitious to fires, so she’ really busy. She often works late in the night, so she’s relieved to come back home to her pets, Courtequeue and Sophie.
Sophie is already sleeping on her mistress’ bed. Maybe it’s because Courtequeue frequently steal hers ? :thinking:

Jazlyn probably doesn’t allow Sophie to sleep with her, because she then went in the other bedroom. But it seems that our dog is hungry, so she comes back by her mistress’ side.
Poor Jazlyn doesn’t really have much sleep ! Waking up by her dog, after all night at work… :Yawn2: But when she gets up, her eyes drop on this lovely picture of her son’s wedding. There’s happiness somewhere in her life, so it is worth being awake to live it !

After feeding the dog, she tidies up a bit the house. She stopped using the housekeeper service because her finances weren’t that great. She then plays a bit with Sophie in the kitchen.
Sophie needs to constantly be with her mistress. She follows her absolutely everywhere.

Courtequeue is much more independent.
But both love Jazlyn ! :heart: Sophie even carries the newspaper to her mistress who was checking the fire alarm. :hug: But for some reason she freaks out once Jazlyn is reading !

Nice afternoon with those adorable pets.
If Courtequeue is independent, he still loves to be cuddled. :cat: But the fire alarm rings, and Jazlyn have to go back to work again. :whew:

It’s at her ex-husband house that there’s a fire this time ! :scared: Jazlyn takes care of the flames first.
Then she can demolish the door to rescue her ex and his new pregnant girlfriend. Sometimes, you have to save the ones who once made your life a disaster… :dizzy:
At home, Sophie tries to have fun on her own, waiting for her mistress to come back.

It still summer holidays, so let's go somewhere else for a change ! :sun:

Note :
I wanted another town where I could have my university, and also other sims I like to play in other worlds (like Bridgeport or Starlight Shores). I thought having everyone in the same save would make things easier than having multiple saves that I don't play often.
I first choose Simeapolis, but I don't know, even if the world was well done, I couldn't really have fun with it. Then, Spoons made me curious about St Claire, so I downloaded it and fell in love :love: So I moved the sims I wanted to play there, and the uni buildings as well.

For the first time since they have moved to Margaloosa with their mum, Florian and Léopol Stern are visiting their father, who leaves in St Claire. He came to pick them from the airport, and now they are heading to his house.
Jian bought a house in the university district after the divorce, not far from the sea. (this is a house I picked from Sunlit Tides)

Both boys have their own room. Florian also meets the new kitty of his father, Wendy.
Their dad has to work, so Florian decides to meet with his old best friend, Barry Whitfield, at the gym. While he’s catching up with his friend’s life, Léopol is training. :sweating: Is not the kind of social guy anyway. Lela, Barry’s little sister, doesn’t seems to enjoying the boys conversation. :laughing:

Back home, Léopol is making hot dog. You need to eat after a good exercise! :cool: Jian is back home, and sits with them during their dinner even if he’s tired. :sleepy2:
They talks about school, and Léopol shows his incomprehension about Florian's passion for computers and technology in general :confused: (he’s technophobe).

“If you still have my bike, I will go for a ride tomorrow.” says Florian. Jian decides it’s time to go to bed. His son has too much energy. The next day, Léopol is contemplating the pool by the window. It sure has another look than his Mum’s farm… :grin: (But I personally love her farm.)
Jian is in better condition than yesterday, and ready for his work (he’s guitarist in a quite famous rock band).
The boys are doing their holidays homeworks. :nerd: Jian notices than Florian is faster than Léopol. When Florian let his work to give a call to his friend to plan the afternoon, his father blames him for not helping his little brother, who has more difficulties at school.

Florian doesn’t like at all that his father told him what he has to do. Unlike Jian, he thinks that Léopol is perfectly able to do his homeworks on his own. “Don’t make that face.” says Jian “I’m not home today, but I’m off tomorrow, so we can all go downtown if your homeworks are done.”
That makes Florian smile. He doesn’t always had a good relationship with his father, but he hopes these holidays will go smoothly.
“So, how can I explain you this…” wonders Florian, back at the table. :confused:
Jian in the background, is thinking that maybe if he would had to do it again, he would think about it twice before getting married. :whew:

The boys meet again the Whitfields (in the lavomatic, what a weird place :confused:). Barry’s mum is here too, and she’s pleased to see Florian again. “Could you please take Lela with you when you go out with Barry ? I feel better when I know who is with her…”
Lela thinks she’s okay with staying in her room with her computer, rather than going out with two flirty boys ! She doesn’t need them, thank you very much! :angry:
Léopol tries to catch his brother attention, because he’s hungry. Hot dogs again ?? :scared:
The next day, when Florian comes back from running, he shows some interest in his father’s work in the music. It makes Jian happy. Florian also likes talking with the cute little kitty.

As he promised, Jian takes his boys downtown. They first stop at the library (I put Kayla, Alex’s sim here ! :goodbye:) mostly for Léopol.
Jian and Florian are more interested in having fun at the arcade next door. :nerd: Florian is later waiting for Barry for a karaoke. “I don’t mind the library, but arcades are much more fun !”

Marcia, Tito’s sim, decided she wanted to have fun at the karaoke as well. :cool: Florian is ordering some food to Dia (Ninja’s sim :hug:). During that time, Jian and Léopol goes in a fast food.
“What with that face, son ? You don’t like this hamburger ?”
At the karaoke, Marcia has done her song, and seems pretty proud of herself. But he boys aren’t bad either.

(I am currently playing the boys summer holidays. I am late for this, considering that in Margaloosa I'm actually almost in November :laughing: But I really wanted them to have time with their father. And I quite like Jian :grin:)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:30:34 AM by Margot »
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.
So, God saves the bears.🐻

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2018, 09:35:48 AM »
St. Claire is quite a change from Margaloosa ^^

I really like Jazlyn pets <3 They are so cute. It looks really weird to have a firemen flying like that^^

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2018, 12:53:41 PM »
Yeah, St Claire is a big change, at least I'm not bored :laughing: It is beautiful, but huge, so I have to be careful though otherwise it will become very laggy. For now it runs surprisingly well, I'm shocked :laughing: I will play my university there.

I love Jazlyn's household so much too ! This is the house of cuteness  :heart:
I never noticed how weird it was to have a flying firemen before you mentioned it  :laughing: It's true !
The « Genuine Frenchwoman » (I’m not the one who said that, but it sounds good) who lives in England.

Offline Norn

• Globetrotting Travel Writer
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2018, 02:04:41 PM »
What is Jazlyn saying to Courtequeue about flies? I would love to know that! :D It's so nice how she spoils her pets :)

Will have to try St. Claire one day. it looks great! But maybe that's just because of the lovely stories you tell  :hug:

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Eternal happieness is rhubarb tard.
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2018, 02:34:54 PM »
Oh I am in love with Jian!
on tumblr:
TS2 :bear:TS3 (main)  :bear: TS4

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »
Seconding that re Jian  :love:

Florian has some interesting hair colour genetics! Interference from the milkman  :grin:?

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2018, 12:23:09 PM »
What is Jazlyn saying to Courtequeue about flies? I would love to know that! :D It's so nice how she spoils her pets :)

Will have to try St. Claire one day. it looks great! But maybe that's just because of the lovely stories you tell  :hug:
If only I could knew Norn :laughing:
I am glad you like the stories :hug: St Claire is amazing, really, I am totally in love. The townhouses are especially cute, and the part on the island like a small village is lovely.

Florian has some interesting hair colour genetics! Interference from the milkman  :grin:?
I am dead !!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I never thought about this problem :laughing: (I added Jian as their father afterwards, and never bothered about Florian hair :laughing:)
Let's say it's from Ameline side then :ligthbulb: (she's not blond either, but well, one of her parents maybe... :thinking:)

Alex and Tito, Jian is from Ninja. He's cool isn't he  :grin:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So let's see what will happens in St Claire next :grin:

Florian was in the karaoke with his best friend, Barry Whitfield.
Barry's parents were also in town, so they bring Florian back home. Actually, Jian bought the house just across the road, so they are neighbours ! :cool:
It’s time for everyone to sleep, except for Wendy the kitty, who is doing his claws on the chairs. :devil:

Florian has the friendly and party animal traits. So he can’t stay at home without doing anything, and he is decided to take the most of these holidays in St Claire to see his best friend and go out. So barely gotten up, he’s already on the phone inviting Barry at home. While Léopol is just chilling on a deck chair, Florian falls clumsily in the pool ! :laughing: And for lunch, it’s... tadaaaaaaam... hot dog AGAIN ! :scared:
“Come on dude, hurry up ! If you want to take crisps it’s okay, but I should have some there too.” “I prefer the ones with paprika on it, but take what you want.” “We are neighbours ! We don't need to do a Skype on computer to see each other !” :loser: "Now that you are finally there, what's did you wanted to say about your new computer ?"

After taking a shower to feel more awake, Jian talks a bit with Léopol in the living room, while Florian is so happy because for once there’s someone interested in his nerd talks. :nerd:
Jian is not looking, so Wendy continues to destroying the house’s furniture. :ninja: Léopol takes a bath while Florian and Barry are joining some other friends at the arcades. Florian is pleased to see Mandy Best again ! :grin:

Léopol is not alone at home, there’s still Wendy. :cat: He orders a pizza (he finally was tired of hot dogs… :whew:) and then goes to bed. Wendy can now doing her favorite activity… :angel:
Léopol notices the state of the kitchen after waking up the next morning, but heh, that’s not his problem after all.
Time to rock !!
This morning, it’s Florian who’s cooking ! Léopol can’t wait to see the result, with quite an evil look… :devil:
He doesn’t seemed very enthusiast. :laughing: And in the end, he doesn’t eat the pancakes Florian cooked, and even Jian chooses hot dog leftovers instead. Poor Florian :grin:

Everybody is doing things on their own this afternoon. Jian goes for a run, Léopol plays tag with a total stranger in the park (and they ended up being friends :confused:).
Florian goes to the arcades again with his best mate. “Should we go in a club next time ?” :ligthbulb: he asks, already excited by the idea as the party animal he is.

Back home, Florian catches Wendy the kitty destroying another chair, and scolds her. They eat hot dog again :vomit:. Léopol is already asleep.
Barry is interested in trying one of Jian’s many guitars. Once everybody is asleep, Wendy is back to her hobby. She acts like nothing happens when Léopol shows up. :angel:

He asks his dad to go out today. Jian goes downstairs to take a shower and tells Florian to get ready . "But I was about to play !" :sad:
They go to the restaurant, and then to a select club, where celebrities and rich people like to go :stars:. Florian tricks a chair there. :devil:

Jian is a guitarist in a rock band, but he apparently loves singing on the karaoke… (I can’t get enough of this interaction :laughing:)

Florian looks at his father with dismay. On the other hand, Léopol is very supportive : “Yeaaaah, Dad you kill it !” :cool:
Then he sits next his brother, but got pranked ! 
He’s really embarrassed that people around can think he farted so loudly publicly, that he wishes to go to bed already. :sweating: Florian reads a newspaper like nothing happened, and Jian meets an actor, Reuben Littler. He even follows him in the toilets like the incorrect person he is. :loser:

Then he starts to flirt with a cute barmaid. He compliments her on the drinks, and then asks her name. Cariba can’t believe it ! They even exchange telephone numbers. :smug:
Then he drive the boys back home…

… where Wendy attacks now Jian's guitars ! :scared: Nobody’s noticing, Léopol even cleans her litter, and Jian calls Cariba the barmaid to join him in the hot tub because the boys are about to go to bed.
If Léopol does, Florian is actually enjoying his time in the hot tub. :grin: But the fatigue is winning him over in the end.

Cariba is already here, and she’s frightened to see the awful state of the house. :scared: She prefers quickly going outside where she meets Florian. Oooops. :nottalking:
But he’s delighted to hear she likes horses, and doesn’t really care much about the reason why she’s here. :whew:
“See ? I told you the view was great !” brags Jian.
Florian starts to think really the house needs to be cleaned. But for now, time to sleep. :sleeping2:

So. Hot tub then. They are  flirting, but Cariba in the end notices something is wrong.
“Shouldn’t you go to bed ? You seem really tired, and it’s nearly the morning.” :yawn:
“Is it so obvious ?” says Jian.
“And do you have something to eat ? I feel like eating crepes.” :drool: Jian has no crepes. Shit.

Jian actually passed out quickly after, in the living room.
“You really don’t have anything to eat for breakfast ?” asks Cariba when he was about to head to bed. Too bad for you dude !
It’s not crepes but pancakes should be okay. Jian cleans the table, and walk Cariba outside to say goodbye. Close goodbye. :smug: (I guess it’s just a glitch, but that’s not bad considering the situation :grin:)

“Hi dadd… Oh, sorry for interrupting.” says Léopol before quickly come back inside, lefting those two very embarrassed. “Hem… I should leave now, I am tired.” “I will call you again.” whispers Jian.  :girl:
Nobody’s speaking in the kitchen. In the end nothing happened (except for the nude part in the hot tub) but Jian doesn't really want to have this kind of conversation with his son so he shuts up.
It’s now time to leave for Isla Paradiso for a week between men. First stop once arrived, is the restaurant ! Then they are heading to the house boat Jian had rented.

To follow...

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2018, 02:45:56 PM »
Well manicures are important^^ Maybe Jian should invest in some cat trees. Seems like the boys had a great vacation :D

Offline Hellfrozeover

• Bronie Puncher
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
  • Rah!
    • Ice-Cream for Breakfast
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2018, 04:09:04 PM »
Well that went....well  :scared:

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2018, 04:41:58 PM »
Jians Karaoke pics are so awesome!  :smug:
on tumblr:

Offline Norn

• Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2018, 10:14:04 AM »
Yes, rocking in your underwear is sooo cool :D

Offline Margot

• Top Genealogist
  • Regular +
  • Teenager
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2018, 08:35:47 PM »
Well manicures are important^^ Maybe Jian should invest in some cat trees.
:laughing: I wanted to wait until he rolls the wish to buy one. But his house is slowly getting destroyed, and it still doesn't happen ! :laughing:

Jians Karaoke pics are so awesome!  :smug:
When I was making this picture, I thought that you might like it Tito, I don't know why :grin:

Yes, rocking in your underwear is sooo cool :D
Isn't it ? :wink:

Next update about their holidays ! :sun: I'm quite productive these past few weeks ! Probably because I'm so happy to see the forum lively again :grin:

Léopol is first to get up. He goes on the very nice rooftop they have on the boat, and try to advance again on his holidays homeworks. :loser: Florian prefers reading the local newspaper.
It’s already quite late when Jian gets up. He decides to use the kitchen upstairs (yeah, because this boat is so cool that it has 2 kitchens ! :cool:)

While Florian makes some drinks, his father is throwing a barbecue.
Florian watch carefully how his father is doing. “Niiiiiice, thanks dad !” :cool:
Léopol takes a drink before eating. After struggling with his homeworks, he deserves it ! :drinks:

This boat is so cool ! :heart: After eating, everyone is helping to tidy things.
Léopol takes care of the dishes. Be careful in the ladder ! :scared:

They finally leave the boat to go… To the gym. Not the first place I think about when I want to visit a region, but why not. :thinking:
After the practice, the boys are relaxing in the hot tub.

Léopol and Florian get along well usually. But sometimes, like all brothers, they fight ! :wink:
“Eeeeehmm guys, can we go back in the boat now ?”
Second day, things finally get serious and they go to the beach ! :wave:

Then they spot a local bar, and if Florian takes the opportunity to dance, Léopol overdo it with the drinks and start arguing with his father, because he stole his seat. :thinking:
“What’s wrong ? Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ?” asks Jian.
“It’s your fault ! It was MY chair !” :angry:
“Errr, I am going to ask the barman to stop giving you alcohol…” :confused:
“I'm big enough to decide for myself, I don't need you !”
“You start to getting on my nerves. Stop acting like you have no brain. No more alcohol for you.”
After that, Léopol decides to harass his brother. :bear:
“Why does it have to be me after daddy ?” thinks Florian. :sad:

Poor Florian, he just wanted to put another CD in the stereo. Léopol starts to have a hangover :laughing:
Florian likes to play video games in the morning, while waiting for his father to get up. Jian is a night owl, so he often sleeps late. :sleeping2:
Moving the boat is probably the funniest part of these holidays ! :grin:

Florian can't dance because the stereo is broken. Léopol wonders if it would be possible to buy this house : playing guitar outside while the boat is moving is kinda cool ! :grin:
HOT DOG ! (I can’t, really this is too much hotdogs :laughing:). Jian sleeps late, but that doesn’t stop him for taking a nap. :wink: After all, he does what he wants during holidays !

One morning, I found surprising that Léopol wanted to check the weather on the computer (he’s technophobe :confused:). But there’s no surprise : sun, sun, and always sun. Then he makes panckakes. Jian is already moving the boat.
Florian checks up what’s left in the fridge. Oh, hot dog, what a surprise… :blank:
“Ah, if I had known you were making panckakes…” complains Florian. :sad: And this stereo is still broken !! :angry:

Instead he watches TV. Jian has stopped the boat in the middle of the sea, and goes downstairs to take his plate of pancakes.
It’s better to eat under the sun ! :sun:

Today, it’s scuba diving ! Florian seems delighted :grin:. But he really freaks out when he notices a shark near the boat.
The shark is attacking someone !! :scared: He disappears under the water… before appearing again, like nothing happened. :confused:
“Man, are you okay ? Oh, you’re a ghost ! It explains a lot of things...”
Léopol wanders on the island nearby.

There’s nothing except trees on this one… Florian finally fixes the stereo problem himself ! :cool:
The boat is slowly going back to island. Florian eat quickly what’s left of pancakes before playing video games. Léopol prefers making a salad, and his father cleans the table from the previous dishes.

Florian is playing online games, while at the table, the discussion is about who will clean the dishes. “Shit, I knew it should have been Léopol.” :loser:
The next morning, Florian takes his shower first, before using the now repaired stereo. I don’t know if he let some unpleasant gift behind him in the bathroom, or if it’s just Léopol who can’t support his own smell :laughing:

Jian plays in his bath downstairs.
They visit the cemetary (I wonder why sims want to visit cemetary so often… :thinking:), and then head to the park where there’s the summer festival.

Léopol just stops by the library. He wants to buy some local music sheets to learn. Florian has fun playing football !
Back to the park, Léopol tries rollers, and all the family takes a picture together. The evening ends with Jian entertaining the locals with his guitar. :music:

To follow...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 08:37:39 PM by Margot »

Offline KittyTheSnowCat

• Mod Maven
  • Regular +
  • Child
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2018, 09:06:58 PM »
The shark incident clearly explains why you go sightseeing at the local gym and not in the ocean.
But luckily nothing happened, must have been the protective anti-shark hot dogs^^

Offline Tito

• Jaime's Real Father
  • Administrator
  • Young Adult
    • Titosims on tumblr
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2018, 09:22:20 AM »
Iwant to go on the nice rooftop after waking up...  :blank:
The homework-drink made me laugh  :laughing: Gosh, I sure needed a drink at some points, during my school times!
Jians bathtub pictures are even better than the singing one!
on tumblr:

Offline Norn

• Regular +
  • Teenager
  • Nothing to read here.
    • Pretty pictures
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2018, 01:37:32 PM »
At least you know why the boys always serve hot dogs for breakfast - it runs in the family! Lol, yes going to the beach is some serious holiday-ing :D Lovely update, Margot, it's so much fun!